Following my reading of “Five myths about climate change” by Katharine Hayhoe, a professor and director of the Climate Science Center at Texas Tech University, I find it hard to understand why people think that climate change that is currently being observed is not caused by human activities.
The five myths:
- Climate scientists are in it for the money
- The climate has changed before. It’s just a natural cycle
- Climate scientists are split on whether it’s real
- Climate change won’t affect me
- It’s cold outside — global warming can’t be real
Head to the article to learn why these are myths.